Guests staying at Hotel CUBO are usually very active. Their days are filled with business meetings, sightseeing tours in Ljubljana and excursions across Slovenia. To provide them with enough energy for their activities, our staff makes sure to prepare a hearty and delicious breakfast each morning.
The buffet menu is available for those who are in a hurry, however, guests who have the time to enjoy themselves also have the option of ordering baked or boiled eggs, Frankfurter sausage, baked ham and omelettes. We like to brighten our youngest guests’ days with pancakes, filled with home-made marmalade or Nutella chocolate spread. Along with your breakfast, you will also be served Illy coffee or one of the premium Ronnefeldt teas.
We are aware of the health and nutritional limitations of our guests and the desire for a healthy life. Breakfast offers a selection of gluten-free products, lactose-free foods, dried or a fresh fruit, vegetables, nuts, seeds, homemade jam and muesli, whole grain bread, etc.
Breakfast is served from 6:30 till 11:00, on weekends from 7:00 till 12:00. For more luxury, you can order breakfast in the room.
And no, there are no additional charges for the guests staying at hotel– after all, you are our guest.
For all guests that are not staying at the hotel, but still wish to start a day with delicious breakfast, we have prepared special breakfast offer
It may be a cliché, but we’re proud to say we really do believe breakfast is the most important meal of the day. We think these words sum things up nicely.
- “The breakfast is unmatched. The servers provide custom eggs, pancakes, etc.”-BostonMike2013
- “Staff went out of their way to be helpful and breakfast was filled with choice, in an elegant corner dining room.”-TotalRoss
- “The included breakfast was excellent, with a variety of cold cuts, cheeses, breads, cereals and yogurts. You could also order omelets, waffles, bacon and ham cooked to order if you wanted a heartier meal. Again, the staff in the dining room was gracious and friendly.”-DonaldE
- “The breakfast room is beautifully light and airy. Along with very good food, the venue provided a great way to start the day.”-Dhuds
- ”But try the food! Simple, minimalistic, colorful, delicious! Small cubes of parmigiano, golden figs, mouth-melting green olives, spicy white cheese, anchovy on lemon slices…and the most delicious..marinated in fennel sea bass – may be quite unusual for breakfast but the most delicious thing I ever had.”-Vilizar
- ” Two things really stand out that make Hotel Cubo superior. First, my wife and I are gluten free and we let the hotel know of our requirement for gluten free breakfast before we arrived. The first morning we were there, after we gave our room number to the breakfast staff they immediately noted that we were the ‘gluten free people’ and offered gluten free bread with our breakfast. “-Greizfamily1
- “Breakfast was fantastic. Possibly the best I’ve had anywhere. The buffet was superb, with a good range of cereals, nuts, seeds, cheeses, meats, juices, etc. Very healthy and delicious! And of course they would bring you cooked food on order (omelettes, frankfurters, etc.). I loved it!”- Khalid