COMFORT WITH A PERSONAL TOUCH
Our wish was to add a new asset to the selection of hotels in Ljubljana: a hotel capable of providing all the services of large hotels, but with a distinct, intimate atmosphere that can only be created by a small property where the staff can pay special attention to each and every guest. Hotel CUBO is housed in a historic, protected building that has been enriched with a fresh, modern design to create an impressive contrast. We have always been aware of the fact that an excellent location, spacious rooms and select furnishings represent only a part of what a superior hotel must offer its guests. At CUBO, service comes first, and this is why we focus intensively on staff and their willingness to perform with excellence, dedication and heart, all the while welcoming our guests as if they have just arrived to our staff members’ own homes.
Give us the pleasure of welcoming you to our hotel, and give yourself the opportunity to experience Slovenian hospitality first-hand. Come to Ljubljana, stay at the CUBO Hotel!
Hotel CUBO offeres 26 rooms:
- 2 Junior Suites
- 14 Double Rooms with one king bed
- 7 Twin Rooms
- 3 Single Rooms
All rooms were renovated in 2011. Our guests will be happy to notice that only superior materials and equipment were used during renovation, and our rooms are furnished to provide maximum comfort.
All of our rooms offer the following facilities:
- Air Conditioning,
- Telephone with free calls abroad,
- Laptop-size safety deposit box,
Since we like to spoil our guests, the rooms also include:
- Superior mattresses and linen,
- The best cosmetics line The White Company,
- Free Wifi,
- Cable TV with more than 220 international channels,
- Welcome tray with kettle,
We were here for 3 nights recently, as a family of 4. We had a double bed room, with another single smaller bed for our 5 year old.
– great service. We arrived tired and exhausted at 10pm—and the front desk was exceptionally friendly–offered our kids milk and croissants
– breakfast room service is exceptional. Friendly, young, always smiling
– front desk is very helpful—making reservations for us, giving us insider tips, etc
– central location—took us minutes to get to central square, as well as trolley up to castle
Three single rooms. A relaxing comfort with a sense of elegance.Book...
Two apartments with a large round bed and panoramic views of the castle.Book...
14 double rooms with king size bed (double) and 7 double rooms with two single beds (twin).Book...